Thursday, October 22, 2009

If You Were Me,What Would You Do? #2

i think my mind is ageing more than it should.duh!like i can debate with a 25 y/o dude and taking victory only by talking in the phone?and expecting the mere future consequence for each of my and peoples actions.what's happening to me?is it wrong to think like a 47 y/o guy in a 17 y/o teen body?erm...maybe not.


ouh and the cikgu's little brother.dude!i'm not the one who apologized,your brother did.and think before you act or talk.there's a consequences for each of your acts.stupid la you.get a class or tuition on how to live in life without getting killed aite!

Love and Peace before i reap you into bits by Laheletrik

0 comments:

Followers

ALL RIGHT RESERVED

ALL OF THE PHOTO THAT I POSTED(nearly all) ARE CAPTURED BY ME.

ALL RIGHT OF THE PHOTO OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER'S ART WORKS RESERVED AND UNAUTHORIZED PUBLIC SHOWING AND COPYING ARE PROHIBITED.

*all of my post means something to me,so bare with it*


  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP