Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I Just Don't Know

i'm alone,in front of my pc.just looking at it with all this thoughts wondering my mind.i'm drowning in it.i don't know what to do now.maybe there's nothing left to do.nothing left to mend.i've tried my best.maybe love is just not my game.yeah,maybe.if i could ask one thing from God.i would want to know about love.God had given me love.He had given me her.i'm thankful for that.i really am.now i'm slacking around,didn't took care of her.didn't give the attention that she needed.just spoiling the love that God had given to me.God,i want to ask more.i want the strength to go through this.you know how i'm fragile in love.i want to have all the knowledge to love someone.so that i wouldn't left her hanging like that.i'm still learning.i don't know what to do know.i'm just hanging by the moment.still with high hopes.don't know what's there for me.just couldn't say anything more.God please help me.


down by Lahelectrik

0 comments:

Followers

ALL RIGHT RESERVED

ALL OF THE PHOTO THAT I POSTED(nearly all) ARE CAPTURED BY ME.

ALL RIGHT OF THE PHOTO OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER'S ART WORKS RESERVED AND UNAUTHORIZED PUBLIC SHOWING AND COPYING ARE PROHIBITED.

*all of my post means something to me,so bare with it*


  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP