Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Just Short

this is a short post

well as all u guys can see,it's been long since my last post.the thing is,i just came back from kl.been there for about 2 weeks and the other reason for my disappearance because of my pc broke down.i'll get it back in another week or two.pfftt...

so i just came back from JB city.as i was droving back home,there had been accident.a motorcyclist had been kick from his bike and fell unconscious. without second thought quickly i pull over on the out skirt of the left lane.me,bee,mael and azam jump out from the car and help that guy out.mael and azam cleared the road while me and bee and some other guys help the motorcycle to safety.a couple of minutes after that he woke up.he was in shock and didn't remember what had happen.a while after that a ambulance came.

that guy would be fine i think.just that he had a concussion and maybe a broken ribs.i'm still shaking right now.it was my first helping people in distress.

so to those whom are a frequent user of the road,drive safely and think about your love ones...

just short by Lahelectrik

2 comments:

Johnny Gates January 8, 2010 at 1:33 AM  

I know you love me, so don't bring your bike like crazy, ok? haha

God BLESS you! You helped the poor man! BLESS YOU!

experimental January 8, 2010 at 11:36 PM  

baby i love u and i don't wanna let u go...
haha!
i'm a Valentino Rossi in the making oke
but not a mat remp-it in the making like paan
ngahahaha!

a good deed goes a long way...

Followers

ALL RIGHT RESERVED

ALL OF THE PHOTO THAT I POSTED(nearly all) ARE CAPTURED BY ME.

ALL RIGHT OF THE PHOTO OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER'S ART WORKS RESERVED AND UNAUTHORIZED PUBLIC SHOWING AND COPYING ARE PROHIBITED.

*all of my post means something to me,so bare with it*


  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP