Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Only Way I Can Tell You

i wished it didn't had to come for me to wrote about us in my blog.but it's the only way now.the only way i know.

do you feel fair for me to watch you wrote about him on your status?is it seems fair for you to say to me that "we're like boyfriend and girlfriend"?how'd you feel if i say that to you?how'd you feel if i rise on someone else's photo on my page and wrote "Imy & ily.She's the best give from God that i ever had"?like you did?.and so like now it's wrong for me to feel jaded about that huh?

but now you're trying to turn the table around.making as it was my false.i'm tired of being the most who tries to glue us together.yeah i've been really busy with my job lately.i'm trying to get used to my job,trying to suit in with my work schedule.so i can't be there for you around the clock.i've told you no matter how busy i am i'll try to reach you.the same thing goes when my pocket is empty.but you never seem to care.because of i didn't text or call you for a day or two,you'd on purposely start a fight.and each and every time we fight you'll say "we're over".i'm letting all of this out just to let you know how'd it feels to be in my shoes.

baby i'm not accusing you with another guy,i didn't asked you to fine someone else that is better than me.yeah i feel jaded about you and him.i've kept it down before.but i no longer can.i still trust you.i know,i'm not the guy every princess wishes to be her prince.i only can try my hardest to be the one who loves you the most in any circumstances even if it means for me to love you from a far and in silence.God knows how much it kills me how'd this relationship turn right now,at this moment,its not my sweet words i'm writing.it's me,the real Ahmad Saifullah.

i know i too had done wrong toward you.i just want us to be how we used to be.i love you a lot.i'll kill to mend this.here's for all the mistake i've done to you...


depressed and jaded by Lahelectrik

Followers

ALL RIGHT RESERVED

ALL OF THE PHOTO THAT I POSTED(nearly all) ARE CAPTURED BY ME.

ALL RIGHT OF THE PHOTO OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER'S ART WORKS RESERVED AND UNAUTHORIZED PUBLIC SHOWING AND COPYING ARE PROHIBITED.

*all of my post means something to me,so bare with it*


  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP