Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Guess Who's Back!!! (Again!)

it's like err...i lost count since the last post i made.eh...it was 28th of feb.lame siot


i'm back.for real.probably.haha.

alot to tell but for now,let's start with what happened today.like it was the saddest cruelest day of my life for now.kot?.maybe la...errr???haha.so after done picking up my last payslip from where i used to work (yup aku kerja bak!) later went to where i used to called it "my school",as i was making a hair pin corner with my trusted "kude besi" (ouh yeah,dah tak pakai scooter,it's a 4 stroke mighty manual clutch kuda besi now.hehe). then gedebaBOOONGeheeeekkkkkbak!.DAYMN!jadi Valentino Rossi la pulak.haha.shit,this is what happen when a cute guy like me (it's true,i am cute!wahaha) trying to act and be like a mat rempit.

the shitest part of all,i was riding with my kak ngah.but she's okay,just a couple of wounds on both of her knees.me?aha!like always.teruk la.haha.i wounded my chin,left knee,3 left fringers,left feet,right elbow,perut (babat lebih,tu yang kena perut.haha).si kak ngah boleh himpap aku time jatuh tu,memang la dia oke.haha.but alhamdulillah nothing serious happen to her.ouh and my kude besi...sob sob...for 7 month i'm with her,not even a single scratch ever lay on her.but...now...sob sob*...she's in pain...i'm in pain too by just looking at her in that condition.sob sob*.she suffered a scrap on front left side of her body,a broken lever,totally ruined balancer and a totally twisted left foot rest.sob sob*...but neayhhhhh...dah tukar semua.hehe.but her scratched body,didn't done that part yet because it will totally make a big hole in my wallet.haha.end of month kot baru buat.

ouh not to forget,thanks to the 3 indians kot yang helped me bangun on my feet (tak nampak siap because i was "ting tong" at that time, recognize them by their body odours.ngahaha) and to the pakcik that helped us.sorry pakcik bacause jawab mengarut-ngarut masa pakcik tanya tadi.hehe.tengah blur.

jap-jap!aku heran,asal aku nak pergi beli motor baru je,mesti jatuh motor,haish!(ouh lupa nak cerite,sebenarnye we were on our way to the bike shop to make a booking for a new scooter for kak ngah).so let see,macam mana aku nak cebuk eak lepas ni?sakit doe!haha!

peace love and harmony reggae sampai pagi by Lahelectrik

1 comments:

Johnny Gates April 8, 2010 at 4:34 AM  

Shit! Klo ko drift pakai Silvia pon x kisah...Ni nk mat rempit >_>

Anyways, welcome back! Aq pon lame x blog haha

Followers

ALL RIGHT RESERVED

ALL OF THE PHOTO THAT I POSTED(nearly all) ARE CAPTURED BY ME.

ALL RIGHT OF THE PHOTO OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER'S ART WORKS RESERVED AND UNAUTHORIZED PUBLIC SHOWING AND COPYING ARE PROHIBITED.

*all of my post means something to me,so bare with it*


  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP