Monday, March 10, 2014

Years Had Passed

Dear blog, it's been years since I've poured myself to you. It's been a crazy 3 years for me. I started to isolate myself again. Keeping myself to me alone. Pushing people away. Well, I have the tendency to make people drift away by themselves. Building a shield around me, hiding my own vulnerability that has always dispute me as a person. I can't be depended on people. It's for better or worse. Now it's just me by myself trying to rectify and re-construct the person in me, I am a mess. An array of thoughts is running through my mind. InShaAllah I'll be writing more after this, just maybe.


Sorry if there is any grammatical error. Haven't write nor talk in English for years with my lidah jawa sambal belacan. 

Salam.

Hiding behind the shades of grey by Lah Mohd

Followers

ALL RIGHT RESERVED

ALL OF THE PHOTO THAT I POSTED(nearly all) ARE CAPTURED BY ME.

ALL RIGHT OF THE PHOTO OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER'S ART WORKS RESERVED AND UNAUTHORIZED PUBLIC SHOWING AND COPYING ARE PROHIBITED.

*all of my post means something to me,so bare with it*


  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP