Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ouh No!He's Back!

rindu gila dengan blog ni.kemalasan mengusai diri.haha.it's probably my last day in JB.i mean like i'm going to migrate to selangor tomorrow.eh jap...it's today...tinggal berape jam je lagi ni!haha.shit!time do fly by.gonna miss my family,the dudes that i've learn to be a man with(to lazy to list each names),my teachers and her.her?haha.so not going to tell!...for now.haha


i'm going to Unisel.taking foundation in science.hope i can pull it through.InsyaAllah i can.wish me the best of luck!

shit my grammar is so the berterabur right now.need to start writing back a.s.a.p but....too lazy to write.uber duper sleepy right now.hehe

ZZZZZZZ by Lahelectrik

0 comments:

Followers

ALL RIGHT RESERVED

ALL OF THE PHOTO THAT I POSTED(nearly all) ARE CAPTURED BY ME.

ALL RIGHT OF THE PHOTO OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER'S ART WORKS RESERVED AND UNAUTHORIZED PUBLIC SHOWING AND COPYING ARE PROHIBITED.

*all of my post means something to me,so bare with it*


  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP