Friday, June 4, 2010

Oyeh!Balik!

this will be an uber duperly short post...

after an absence of 2weeks from my hometown.finally i got the chance to go back home.but only for 3 days.i'll leave selangor in another hour or so.tak sabar siot nak balik!missed the coolness of JB.missed my mami,my sisters,lil bro's,her(?) and my peeps.haha.

i'll post about what i did,the guys i met in unisel,my house mate,room mates and classmates later on in JB.just waiting for my dad now.he went to the head of department of his faculty just now.hmm...boring.so then,i'll see ya later!

home coming by Lahelectrik

0 comments:

Followers

ALL RIGHT RESERVED

ALL OF THE PHOTO THAT I POSTED(nearly all) ARE CAPTURED BY ME.

ALL RIGHT OF THE PHOTO OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER'S ART WORKS RESERVED AND UNAUTHORIZED PUBLIC SHOWING AND COPYING ARE PROHIBITED.

*all of my post means something to me,so bare with it*


  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP