Sunday, June 27, 2010

Uncertainties

hye...erm...yeah dah lame tak post something.had been uberly busy with confusion,crying, heart aching and shits.love?it's not about love this time.it's life.life is unfair.nope,i'm wrong.let me rephrase that,humans are unfair that made this world an unfair place to live in.shit,i totally lost it this time.


this past few weeks had put me in a state where i'm emotionally and mentally unstable.it had made me done a rather (how to put this) stupid but yet a must thing to do.i had started my course in Unisel.with reasons and situation me and only some know,i dropped out.but with much consideration (but still in doubt),i finally decided to re-enter as a student there.for now (?).

ouh,i had been in JB for a week now.so it looks like i have to pack all of my stuff again.i'm going back to my hostel in few hours from now.shit

God give me the strength to go through this.

Uncertainties by Lahelectrik


0 comments:

Followers

ALL RIGHT RESERVED

ALL OF THE PHOTO THAT I POSTED(nearly all) ARE CAPTURED BY ME.

ALL RIGHT OF THE PHOTO OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER'S ART WORKS RESERVED AND UNAUTHORIZED PUBLIC SHOWING AND COPYING ARE PROHIBITED.

*all of my post means something to me,so bare with it*


  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP