Friday, November 12, 2010

Just A Day

it's 5.25 in the morning.had a really busy day.just now i had the kind of dream that i wish it would be true,i want it to...


i was somewhere i can't recall.i'm there with my peeps from way back home and even from unisel.stayed at a apartment i don't even know where it is.typical dream plot i guess.went out with this one beauty that i have a crush with that turned into a romantic date.probably she would read this post.she always does.

i came out from the apartment.Maey locked the door. coincidently bumb into her in front of the hall way.she asked us to tag a long with her to a window shopping spree.hell yeah we did.we walked the shopping mall and later on came few peeps.i was trying my hardest to get her attention.yeah,like usual i became a fool to myself.there she meet a friend of her.having dinner with her while i'm the one supposed to be.i was like screw that guy with a big capital F.felt like wasted my self with a bottle of Jack,a friend came and said "cheer up mate,it's not the end".a wise fella,it did.walked back to our unknown apartment was like raining,but in a romantic way.slow showered rain with a nice whispering wind to the hair.she said "hold my hand,i'm cold". :D . we talked,laughed, and went crazy.time froze at that moment,it was like the world can see i was heaving the time of my life.later that night she said "it's late,i need to go back to college now" with a beautiful smile set to her face.it was a moment to remember...then...my fairytale had been interrupt by continuous banging sound coming from upstairs.sigh.woke up with a pissed of attitude but a big smile to the face.so much for a kiss in front of the door...

having this dream put me into a little tiny ease after i texted her back only once using my house mate's phone.this will happen when i have a screwed up pocket money.sigh.probably one day this dream of mine would be true.hehe.really looking forward for a nice lovely day with her.Insyaallah probably it would :)

Just A Day by Lahelectrik

1 comments:

nj November 15, 2010 at 12:01 AM  

Hi Lah,

I just wanted to tell you that "little miss-at-large" has moved to http://greenteafied.wordpress.com

Hehe, that's why tak update berkurun dah. I really appreciate your readership, tau. Good luck in your studies and life=)

Followers

ALL RIGHT RESERVED

ALL OF THE PHOTO THAT I POSTED(nearly all) ARE CAPTURED BY ME.

ALL RIGHT OF THE PHOTO OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER'S ART WORKS RESERVED AND UNAUTHORIZED PUBLIC SHOWING AND COPYING ARE PROHIBITED.

*all of my post means something to me,so bare with it*


  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP