Thursday, October 14, 2010

Finding The Right Path

back at Unisel now.in the library right now.didn't attend my classes for the past few days.didn't have the urge and will to go...last semester...hmm...didn't do well.got an embarrassing CGPA for a science stream student.and i have to repeat chemistry paper.flunk it as usual.really depressed right now.don't no what to do.either i should finish my foundation here or drop out and go to Politeknik Merlimau or Uitm.God please show me the right path...

Finding The Right Path by Lahelectrik

0 comments:

Followers

ALL RIGHT RESERVED

ALL OF THE PHOTO THAT I POSTED(nearly all) ARE CAPTURED BY ME.

ALL RIGHT OF THE PHOTO OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER'S ART WORKS RESERVED AND UNAUTHORIZED PUBLIC SHOWING AND COPYING ARE PROHIBITED.

*all of my post means something to me,so bare with it*


  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP